Thursday, March 18, 2010

Vanilla Cupcakes 2

When I was making the cupcake batter I thought it looked like barf. It turns out that you have to mix the shortening and sugar first. So I put it in the blender and blended the living daylights out of it. When it was done it didn't look like barf! I put the cupcake batter in the oven for 25 min. then I waited.

After the 25 min. I took them out to sit, but when I came back to see them, they looked terrible. They tasted like flat foam rubber. It turned out that I forgot to put the baking powder in. No one in my house would go near them.

THE END.

1 comment:

  1. The cupcake tops and bottoms sucked toward the middle - I've never seen anything like it. Trying to think of a use for these vanilla-scented discs...the squirrels won't eat them.

    ReplyDelete